Bath, Bath Baby...
Hey friends! I’ve been wanting to get on here and share some of my all time favorite shower/bath products with you. At my age, most people move around a lot and it’s important to have self care products to use in both the shower and the bathroom in order to help you unwind after a long day at work!
1. Hempz Herbal Body Moisturizer- this product is great for your legs after shaving or for a back massage when you’re feeling those knots coming on! It is made with 100% pure natural hemp seed oil for all my natural friends out there!
2. Olaplex Bond Builder- this product is awesome for damages, broken down hair. Olaplex has a multi step process ranging from shampoo to conditioner to this product as well. This is not a mask, but it is meant to rebuild the natural bonds that give your hair it’s elasticity and shine!
3. C&Co Serene Shower Mist and Chamomile Clay Powder Mask- these products are from a locally owned Asheville shop that has fantastic plant based products. I love this mist as a substitute for a bath bomb when I don’t have the time to soak in the tub. The serene scent is great for relaxation and rejuvenation! The mask is a once a week application and only stays on for five minutes which is fantastic for my busy friends out there! It is for sensitive skin as well which is always a bonus!
4. Pureology Superfood Hair Mask- this product is fantastic for once a week use. My hair always starts to feel like it needs a little pick me up after a week of brushing, tying it up, Chlorine, sun exposure, etc. this mask is great for all hair types and ensures that my hair isn’t left greasy or dry after use. The smooth and shine feel I get after this mask always keeps me coming back for more!
5. Bliss Bump Attendant- my newest favorite! Over the summer it gets so hot and with constant shaving needs that come with bikini season, ingrown hairs are bound to happen! These pads are incredible for use before and after you remedy an ingrown hair. They help with the pain and swelling while also using the ingredients To surface the hair for east removal. Life saver?! I think so!
6. Lucky Penney Soy Candle- last but certainly not least, this candle is great for *safe use* on the counter top in your bathroom for a variety of purposes. You can also use this candle on a night stand before bed (make sure you don’t fall asleep!). My favorite part Of these candles is not even just the smell but they act as a natural bug repellant when used on balconies or porches and the melted wax can be used on the skin as an essential oil for massage therapy or perfume! How cool is that?! I know I’m obsessed!
I hope you have stuck through to the end to see my favorite shower/bath products that help me to feel great after a long day and ready to take on the next. If you know me you know that my shower routine is something I hold near and dear to my heart. Let me know what you think of these products. Enjoy!
#ShowerPower #SelfCareNeeds #FaceMasks #HairCareNeeds #MustHaveProducts #BathTimeMadeFun #SpaNightNeeds #SpoilYourself #MyNecessities